Acculturation program will be executed by our ETC- lectures and is specially designed for prospective students who are going to Dutch Higher Education Institutes. The aim is twofold, first of all, to have a better understanding of Dutch culture & society and learning Basic Dutch language and secondly to meet interesting Indonesian students from all over Indonesia who are going to the Netherlands as well. Ultimately this course will help you a great deal to adjust living in the Netherlands and therefore increase your chances to be successful, both academically and socially.
The topics of Acculturation program : 1) 60% Dutch Culture and Society, 2) 40% Practical Dutch language.
Intensive classes: 7 sessions
• Course days: Monday-Friday
• Course time: 09.00-16.00 (6 hours)
• The fee covers 42 hours of study, including course syllabus book + additional material during classes (Help 1 book + CD Audio), elementer dictionary, certificate and ETC Merchandise.
- Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from the Dutch higher education institutions (conditional or unconditional letters) is required.
- The course language is Indonesian by ETC Lecturers.