Location: ETC building,
Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands compound
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. S-3
Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Price: Rp 4,750,000
The Pre-Doctoral course at ETC is specifically designed to meet the needs of doctoral-level international students. This one week course has been jointly developed by three top Dutch universities: Leiden University, Groningen University and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, in order to support and better prepare incoming and future Indonesian PhD candidates in their PhD trajectories. The Pre-Doctoral course is the perfect stepping-stone to a prestigious Dutch doctoral degree.
This course has a limited number of places and is aimed at industry professionals and Indonesian students/researchers who are looking to apply for a PhD but who need support in developing their research proposal, and familiarising themselves with the Netherlands doctoral research system.
1. Short outline of the PhD research proposal (up to 800 words, 1 page excluding references (Word file);
2. Master degree certificate or similar;
3. CV (updated and including picture).
4. English language skills – IELTS 6.5 (applicants who hold an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent certificate: TOEFL IBT 95-120/Cambridge exam, will be given priority);
5. Acceptance letter from a Dutch University (PhD students who hold an admission letter from a Dutch University will be given priority.
ALL SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH.