The Academic Preparation programme has been designed to pay particular attention to academic English skills and the Dutch learning and teaching methods through participating, sharing and simulation sessions by native-speaker Dutch- and English-language lecturers from ETC's partner universities. A total of 30 hours of intensive sessions, spread over five days and taught in English, form the basis for a strong understanding of the Dutch educational environment.
The Academic Preparation Course breaks down as:
1) 50% Academic English and competencies.
2) 50% Teaching and learning culture on campus.
- Letter of acceptance (LoA) from a Dutch higher-education institution (conditional or unconditional) is required.;
- The course language is in English provided by native speakers.;
- Only applicable for master's and bachelor degree candidates.